We have small groups that meet on a regular basis for prayer, Bible study, group discussion, a shared meal, team activity, or service projects. A new Disciple Group can be started by any member of the congregation if they are able to find at least two other people who have interest in the group. Groups meet both at the church and in people’s homes. Reoccurring groups include:
- Retired Men’s Bible Study,
- Caring Hands Women’s Fellowship,
- Dan’s Discussion Group,
- "The Shack" audio book discussion group,
- "The Story" study of the Bible,
- Pastor’s class for new believers and those desiring to be baptized.
To learn more about current group offerings, see our church newsletter or see posts below.
Contact [email protected] or the church office if you are interested in joining or hosting a group.