Our Worship Services
We can't wait to worship with you! Here is what to expect in worship; click here to see times and locations, and click here to listen to sermons.
- Music (both traditional and contemporary songs). Sermon. Interactive prayer. A time to give. A time to receive.
- Variety and Stability. We like to mix it up. We have a clear order and style to our worship service, but we change things every once and a while.
- A Comfortable Worship Style.
- Multi-generational. We encourage children to participate in worship. Nursery care is provided for those not yet in school.
- The Lord’s Table. Towards the end of the service we celebrate Communion. This means that we recognize the Easter story by breaking bread together. The bread and juice are symbolic of Christ. Trays with bread and juice will then be passed to you in your seat. Our communion table is open to anyone who believes in and accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Relationships. We prioritize relationships over program. Before, after, and sometimes even during each of our worship services we encourage people to take time to visit with and get to know each other.
- Inspired Preaching. Our pastors and volunteer lay preaching team are committed to prayerful study of God's word and listening for the guidance of God's Spirit. We recognize that often God uses the parts of the worship service we least expect to most speak to those who are present.
Note: Currently, our 9:30 a.m. service uses a combination of music resources including the Chalice Hymnal, Master Chorus Book, and contemporary songs accessed with CCLI. Our Multi-lingual worship service uses the Nyimbo Za Wakovu. This hymnal can be downloaded as an app.
Share this page: Our Worship Services