Prayer ministry is an aspect of church life that we are still learning how to do. Join us in this adventure as we recognize that God invites us into conversation and uses prayer to transform lives. Current prayer ministry includes:
- African-style intercessory prayer – a program of prayer that flows from praise and thanksgiving to confession to the making of requests and back to thanksgiving. Prayer meetings typically take place on Saturday mornings.
- Prayer chain – in emergency or crisis situations these members are called upon to pray.
- One-on-one prayer – meet with the pastor to pray together.
- Prayer at leadership meetings – we start each meeting with prayer.
- Interactive praise and prayer – those attending any of our worship services are invited to share with the community their praises and words of thanksgiving, as well as prayer requests.
Share this page: Prayer