Who We Are
We are a church of many people and many stories. Read our stories to learn more about what it's like to be a part of the New Disciples community!Read More »
Mission: To Nourish Bodies & Souls with the Love of God!
- To provide meaningful worship opportunities.
- To provide physical, social, and spiritual nourishment for our neighbors.
- To create a community of care and love.
- To create a safe and welcoming place for exploring a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To intentionally encourage opportunities for leadership …
Christ Centered - We exist because Jesus Christ has called us to follow him. (Mt 16:24) In all things, we shall seek first Jesus Christ, his kingdom, and his righteousness. (Mt 6:33, Jn 14:6)
Relational - Our relationship with God (Jn 15:5) and with each other is of greater importance than any program or ministry. (Lk 10:27) We want to create a family atmosphere where ever…Read More »
- No Test of Faith. Many churches have a series of statements of belief that are called a creed. Their membership requires accepting this creed. We don’t have one. Our statement of belief is simple, “I believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and I accept him as my personal Lord and Savior.”
- One Book – the Bible. The Bible contains the story of the rel…
Sometimes God whispers and at other times God speaks quite loudly.
Between the summer of the 2008 flood and the summer of 2011, First Christian Church and Cedar Christian Church heard God speak. As a result in July of 2011, these two congregations decided to give up what they had known, sell their buildings and all their shared possessions, and re-start as a new community of fa…Read More »
If you are seeking God, are in regular relationship with New Disciples, and self-identify with this community we recognize you as part of our family! You are considered a member by association.
If you are baptized, have made a public confession of faith at one of our services, and actively engage with this Christian community on at least a monthly basis we consider you to be …Read More »