What To Expect
You are welcome here at New Disciples, and we want you to know this and feel it even before you walk in through the door! Here is a little of what you can expect when you come to share with us:
- To be greeted by a diverse group of people seeking to improve the church experience in the 21st Century.
- A comfortable environment without a whole bunch of extra bells & whistles.
- Opportunities to get involved through service and community.
- To be free to be who you truly are.
- To be invited to serve the community of people living on the Southwest side of Cedar Rapids.
- Most importantly, the Love of God and love for Jesus Christ!
“Lay down your heart… Come as you are” – David Crowder Band
(Note: If you find yourself not fitting in anywhere, give us a chance. If you find the culture of church not welcoming, give us a chance. If you are a single adult or a married couple without children, know you will not be alone here. You may have just found your church home.)
Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.